Today I chose to rise. Today I chose Light

There is plenty to be sad about the world right now.  It can make a person feel really depressed, hell I even had to delete my news app on my phone. However, I do feel like in these sad, depressing times the most beautiful moments shine through. Without the dark, we cannot appreciate the light.  Sappy? yes but true? YES!! I've seen resistance and willpower in people. I've seen two unexpecting faces stand together to fight for rights they know is worth fighting for. I've seen people stand up for those who cannot stand, speak for those who have no voice. It is beautiful thinking of a world where suffering has no place, where laughter is all you hear. But when suffering happens you see more than tears and heartbreak you see strength, unity, and compassion.  Suffering shows us how strong we can be it pushes us to our limitations, there at that point we show our true colors, we can crumble and let it consume us or it can bring us higher showing us we have more power more strength than the dark.   

**Rise from the ash to become stronger, or crumble in its despair**

Today I chose to rise. Today I chose Light



-Kat-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016

Mistakes

Learning as I go